Secret Santa 2015

My best wishes to HQ and all eyewire-friends !

9 Likes

omg that’s so sweet! thank you!

4 Likes

Ah, well then, the mystery continues! In the meantime, FluffyGrim will vigilantly watch over HQ! :ghost:

5 Likes

Very festive! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

@michellewooten Thank you sooooo much my secret Santa! These arrived today and made me so happy :smiley: The book will relax me and scarf will keep me warm and remind me of you! :wink: Thanks @amy for arranging this :heart:
Happy holidays and new year to everyone!

9 Likes

Oh yay!!! I am so glad you got them for Christmas!! The scarf looks lovely on you! I just read that coloring is as good as meditating, so relax, and enjoy! Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes: I was thinking of trying the coloring but never got the chance to take a look! So it’s perfect!

4 Likes

Thank you!!! @Atani :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks so much to blackblues for this cool puzzle lamp! Now for the challenge of putting it together! I’m sure that all my practice playing EyeWire will help me solve this puzzle in a flash :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

cool!! very awesome!

1 Like

Thanks dereksims for a marvellous book and sweet santa yoga card!

7 Likes

Also big thanks to kinryuu, pkeoughan, and susi for sending cards and a plush grim to HQ!

3 Likes

5 Likes

lol! that’s marvelous! :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool! It finally arrived :smile: Did you finish it yet? @celiad :grin:

2 Likes

Nice book, great gift! I enjoyed it, interesting idea, kind of Brave New World for the new generations :wink:

3 Likes

I am posting this for @jte712 who is a Korean player, participated in Secret Santa 2015 and lately emailed me this message and the photo. (비밀 산타 이벤트에 참여한 jte712님이 보낸 이메일과 사진을 올립니다.)

jte712 wrote:
비밀 산타님 초콜렛 보내주셔서 감사합니다.
연말부터 일이 바빠 집을 비우고 친척에게 맡겼더니 택배 내용물을 보고 먹어버렸네요.
조카가 너무 맛있게 먹어서 말리지 않았다고 합니다 그래도 조금 남은 건 제가 일하면서 야금야금 맛있게 먹고 있습니다.

translated:
My dear Secret Santa,
Thank you for sending me chocolate! I have been really busy at work since the end of last year and I asked my family to take care of the package (from you). My nephew(or niece) opened it and really enjoyed chocolate you sent. He/She liked it so much that nobody could have stopped her/him. But, there is some left and I enjoy it bit by bit when I am at work.

5 Likes

I am SO glad it arrived, shipping to Korea is an experience :stuck_out_tongue: Your nephew/niece likes sweet stuff a lot I can see from what is left ^^ You just made my day, been worried since over a month haha <3

5 Likes

Hello @r3strictedArea,

Thank you for your reply! I will let jte712 know you posted this message.

4 Likes

Thank you. your gift I love it. korea is far from you. Thanks for your efforts and Shipping costs.
left tail is cat, not my cat. she is pet of my friend. She went back to a friend.
ps.I can not speak English. this is google translate

6 Likes