Help! What is this?

It’s a bug, it should usually go away when you rotate and/or zoom in/out of cube if it doesn’t try emptying cache and ctrl+F5 , might help. Otherwise i’d recommend taking a screenshot of the console errors (F12 and click on a red “x” it has on the left) and emailing HQ at: support@eyewire.org

hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks! :smile_cat:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/miucw48

Why is my name wrong??

Do you have any (google) (auto) translators on/enabled? Some of them will autotranslate anything including names/english if they don’t recognise the word(s) as english lol. So I’m guessing that for some reason something translated your michellewooten as Michelin Stars lol

Holy moly that’s a lot of Chrome Extensions™!

1 Like

so i got this:
Imgur
and gave up
so inspected and got this:
Imgur
so i thought i’d look at parents and got this:
Imgur
went to parent, then back and got this:
Imgur
this is weird…

1 Like

Hi bara, Hmm very odd. I’m guessing that this was a mesher/spawner bug that caused the mysterious segments to persist. Something in the system must have gotten updated when you tried the 4th time!

I’m guessing the blue background is from one of the player scripts?

Best,
M.

2 Likes

yeah one KK made especially by bara’s request lol

Lol yes like Nik said :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone!
I don’t exactly have a picture but still quite a general problem:
For some reason I can’t get past the tutorial, and I don’t mean I am constantly failing it, I got over 90% at least 10 times in a row already, rather it always jumps back down to tutorial 1.
Rarely I see it jumping to tutorial 2 but as soon as I do it (last time I got 100% on it) and it just went back to tutorial 1.
I have seen what I assume to be all the tutorial messages, they haven’t popped up since.

Is there a way to get past this?

P.S.: I have already got past the tutorial once, but that was over a year ago and I had quite a long inactive period so I did think it’s fair for me to redo the tutorial, but now I am in a loop or something…

it sounds like you are in lvl 2 tutorials. you have 2 choices:

1. escape to overview and change to an artifact (lv1) cell, where you can play real cubes no tutorials. (check each time you login)
  2. finish the lv2 tutorial to get access to more cells. To do this you need 90%+ on each of the cubes of the 1st set and 80% on each of the cubes of the 2nd set. Failure to get that will get you back to 1st cube of each set, every time.

Thanks!

The artifact is working. The thing is that that how much cells should be in the 1st set? Shouldn’t it be 6? I have done more then that consecutively and still had no change. (It is also written out that it is Tutorial 1 out of 6 and max I got up to is 3 before throwing me back down to 1 even tho I got 98%)

2 Likes

I’m not sure about that, there should be two sets, each of 6 cubes and 98% should be well above the requirements of either set lol. So, I’m guessing there’s a bug (or more) in the activity tracker (thing above screen which shows cubes+accuracy) and/or in the tutorials themselves.

If at any point you want to give the lv2 tuts another go and you keep having this prob. I’d suggest emailing HQ: support@eyewire.org with a screenshot of any console errors (red in F12 in chrome windows) and/or cube Id(s) of the prob, plus a screenshot or more of the cube’s 2D+3D.

and yw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, will continue trying and if it doesn’t work will proceed as mentioned.

2 Likes

Hi! I was working on this cube (#2722101) when, for some reason, even though the long segment in the middle was all dark blue, it was marked as incorrect when I submitted the cube. Is that a mistake? Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m afraid you played a cube that was a wrong seed merger, meaning the AI created a wrong seed from parent, there was no way for you to know of (thankfully it doesn’t happen often) and so all of the wrong seed and whatever was added on it had to be removed and replaced with the correct trace (the yellow thing seen with scout tools). From what I can see in the pic you did trace that correctly even if you couldn’t see that it was ultimately wrong, not by any fault of yours.

4 Likes

If this happens, is the accuracy of the player that traced the cube negatively affected?

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes, but it’s only 1 cube in 60 so less of a damage and should go out of the 60 roll faster.

Twister did a test and found that seed removal doesnt affect player accurcies. However anything a person adds to a bad seed will affect their accuracy.

1 Like

Hey - question, WHY in world is my accuracy 0% on this?
It shows no missing parts, no incorrect parts - only correct parts.
I trailblaized it and got immediately 0% accuracy.
This hapened several times and really brought down my accuracy, which is annoying.
Is this something I’m doing wrong? Can I fix it?
Is the browser important in this matter? (It’s Firefox 58.0.2 btw)
Or do I just have to live with these inexplainable random 0% accuracies?
Or did I miss something?

Thanks for help…

1 Like