Goodbye Rachel!

12 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Good-bye Rachel, and all best wishes to you with your classes and your new career. We will miss you a lot. You were the first person to welcome me to Eyewire when I first started. I hope you’ll find the time to stop in and play, chat, and keep us posted on your accomplishments.

6 Likes

Thank you guys all so much, these are amazing and I’ll miss you all!

6 Likes

6 Likes

GoodBye @Racheeeel !

I’m really glade to had have the opportunity to meet you before you go, hope we’ll see you on EW chat time to time :slight_smile:
Best Wishes and be the future the best you want !
@R will definitely misses in daily chating ! :slight_smile:

Don’t forget us and cya :wink:

5 Likes

Will miss you alot but change is apart of life and I SO wish you all the best! Was great to have you around! hugs

7 Likes

Hey there Rachel,

Unfortunately I am not as talented as the wirers above with their snazzy photoshop… But I still wanted to let you know that you were a wonderful goldie and a nice person to talk to.
Hope you have a nice time with your new studies and such.

:>

4 Likes

Hard to find adequate words to express how happy I am that I have gotten to know you these past few years. Thank you for all of the late evening chats and being so patient while I was learning the ropes. I know you are going to be incredibly successful in the future! Don’t forget you can always come back for a visit if you get bored!

Bandit had a note for you too, but English isn’t his first language so he had a hard time holding it the proper direction!

5 Likes

Awww these messages are so wonderful! :slight_smile: We will miss Rachel so much!!

3 Likes