Gallery of amusements

Helix dendrite

1 Like

The best autapseheart ever! In September marathon!

5 Likes

Cube

duck or wabbit?

This Way … :wink:

3 Likes

lol
That’s… funny

2 Likes

le shrug

http://imgur.com/VEwq5oR

oo[quote=“rprentki, post:84, topic:83, full:true”]
That looks like it’s part of an axon bundle, it’s pretty cool, a whole bunch of them just group and travel together.
[/quote]

o

2 Likes

Such an angry cross section

4 Likes

It’s sad because it’s not the one being traced… :frowning:

4 Likes

I have traced down the Reaper to this one cell! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

lol we all know zfish/neo neurons are and will be larger than ew ones but I don’t think anyone’s had a visual comparison of how large. So image below is a screenshot from the software I made animation with and software I’m making a 30k, 50k aaaaaaaand 100k renders in (30k and 50k are ew neurons, 100k is neo neurons) :smiley: i have not decreaased or increased size of the neurons, they are as imported which means they are as exported from OMNI or whatever other software ew/princeton labs are storing and manipulating them in, which means that unless they change size after they are sized from dataset (I hope this lengthly and convoluted description makes sense lol! :stuck_out_tongue: :D)

3 Likes

Wow this is really cool! I just posted this to our Neo science channel asking for more exact details. It’s be cool to do one showing a BP, a mini-J cell, a wide field cell, and some mega Neo cells! We should have the other 60% of Neo phase 1 data up in just a couple weeks, which means vastly more complete cortical cells.

2 Likes

Moooaaahahahahh ! A bit late after Halloween :smiling_imp:

1 Like

realized the december marathon looked like a tree!!!

Soooooo, I added some decorations!! Happy holidays y’all!!

9 Likes

WOW! I didn’t thought about that!

1 Like

Rambler kitty is helpful!

Idk, he amuses me! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all fellow-eyewirers and HQ-members!

6 Likes

star wars in ew lol

speak friend and enter