EyeWire Stats - another TamperMonkey script

niiiiiice!! and i was wondering where you had seemingly disappeared the last few days, lol.
are the ids selectable? (ie double click on the id it gets selected like text and then we can copy paste?)

but thanks!

lol, I was “around” the last few days. The ids aren’t selectable, because they are just textures mapped on 2d objects. Double click will jump you right to the target cube, but I think, I should be able to do the copying by e.g. right-clicking on an ID.

1 Like

ah, makes sense i guess, and thanks!

EWDLC (KK) ver. 1.3.2

CHANGED the look of the “jump to cell” field to make the interface more symmetrical (as suggested by @amy).
Now it should look like this:

Utilities ver. 1.8.1

ADDED Shift+click on a child ID to copy it to clipboard (right-click is blocked by EW).

2 Likes

Utilities ver. 1.8.2

FIXED the children’s IDs for ZFish. They were displayed, but were way to small and incorrectly positioned (due to the scale differences between both datasets).

2 Likes

Awesome! Great features and improvements @KrzysztofKruk

3 Likes

I really love the markup feature! I do suggest however to add --some text-- for strikethrough text l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶, and can you add the syntax for the markup text in /help?

1 Like

can you please give us an option in gear cog to bring back forum and blog back in top left next to stats? thanks

looks like the new HQ update on how the site looks messed some with the group tags in chat, have tried disabling script, refreshing etc and get it on top of the message line every time

try ctrl+F5 for that, also right click on name for sc-info no longer works.

1 Like

yeah, also extended stats in the profile doesn’t work, “Stats” button is still visible in the top menu and probably something else. Will work to fix all those issues and will check, if it’s possible to add the option to bring back the links to the top bar.

2 Likes

Thank you in advance, can’t live anymore without the sc-info :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha, yw. I’ll finish my ice cream and will start doing the fixes :slight_smile:

1 Like

yay! Just now i am counting my sc’s with noting IIIII IIIII IIIII III :slight_smile:

thank you!!! :smiley:

SC History should now work. (v. 1.1.3.1)

Reminder:
To update any script, left-click on the TamperMonkey icon, click “Check for userscript updates” (or something similar) wait a couple of seconds, refresh EW and all scripts, which had any updates available, should be now updated.

EDIT:
Profile History (v. 1.0.4.1) also fixed.

EDIT2:
Statistics (v. 3.2.2.1) also fixed (thanks to @Kelv).

EDIT3:
EWDLC (KK) (v. 1.3.2.1) updated - both tabs over input field and invisible user name should be fixed.

EDIT4:
Accuracy History updated. The version is still the same here. Just hit Ctrl+F5 to reload CSS to shift the bar slightly to the left.

5 Likes

You are amazing sir!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update again!
Minor issue though, after the UI overhaul, the “Enter Cell #” colors are a bit off, and the place where you select the field is a bit shifted to the right.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report.
Background and the width of the input fixed in v. 1.3.2.3.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes