EyeWire Stats - another TamperMonkey script

Smallest possible (1 letter, lol), but quite important update for Custom Highlight - fixed a regression, causing that cubes already highlighted weren’t re-highlighted after either the page was refreshed or one has changed cell.

QUESTION: Do any of you use (in any way) zfish cells from the SC History? (SC History = the panel visible, when right-clicked on username). If not, I might get rid of those and make the list a little bit shorter and clearer.

1 Like

I do lol some, but how do you mean “use” zfish cell from sc history? like click jump to them, or use the list to see/know how many cubes I/we sc’ed on a perticular zfish cell? I do mostly the latter.

ANY way, lol. I would remove that only if that was completely useless, but if you’re using it, that’s fine, I leave it as it is. :slight_smile: Just thought, that since there are no bonuses for 50/100 SCs in those cells, they might not be needed there. But, after a little thinking, the list could be used not only for tracing SCs, but to see, which cells we were doing.
I’m working on fixing the problem with the cubes stashed, but still counted, so I could do additional cleaning, if needed. Now I see, cleaning not needed :smiley:

1 Like

Update for SC History (ver 1.1)

Now the counting doesn’t happen after each SC/unSC, but at the moment, the SC window is opened. It saves a lot of requests to the EW server (after each SC there was a request) and (hopefully) makes the count number always up to date, even when a cube or branch (or cell) was stashed or nuked by an admin.
Only the cells, that don’t have status “Completed” are checked (if a cell haven’t this status set, but now it’s completed, the count is updated, then the status is also updated).

More visible change is that the “Search for completed cells” button is now removed. Cells are now checked every time the SC window is opened.
So now, each time you open the SC window, there will be a couple of blinks in various table cells (each blink means, that field was updated). That also means, that there will be a dozen or so requests to EW server each time the window is opened, but that probably will be much less requests overall, than before.

EDIT:
ver 1.1.1
FIXED undefined as a cell id for new cells

2 Likes

you have ruined me xD that new animation of the script checking (and removing) completed cells is freaking addicting to watch…I’ve clicked it 20 times in 10 seconds xD xD :stuck_out_tongue: but thanks for all the hard work! :smiley:

1 Like

haha, you’re welcome. I have to admit, it looks nice, lol :smiley:

2 Likes

anyone have a video of this animation? admins can’t see SC history

1 Like

I can make 1 after the marathon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh myyy … new check complete anim is reallly cool ! I’m like when i keep watching my defrag software… don’t know why my brain’s so like that xD

Thanks @Amy for the links !
I redo my icons (as the old ones were temp) and here are the new ones :

1 Like

Cool! I like the little circles with dots and lines bit!

what’s that even supposed to be? lol

Here ya go. :slight_smile:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RI -disabled this link as i removed the file, lol.

thanks for uploading though I think I’m getting some odd playback bugs http://www.giphy.com/gifs/4Hk2XUBojHXZEixT4M

lol, let’s try this again shall we? xP
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sn6MxWK38vyj_IAmUjvZCZfpZs03Ap_k/view?usp=sharing

oooo that’s cool!!

1 Like

Small update to Utilities - now Regrow Seed and Remove Duplicate buttons have their own icons (thanks to @amy). Also, the order of the button is switched, so the two “duplicate” buttons are next to each other.

2 Likes

i did like your first try a lot better the circles with dots do not mean anything to me, and a fly feels more like send a email than make a log entry

1 Like

I’ve lost some of the scripts including accuracy bars, these are the F12 errors:

https://pastebin.com/4b1UhHcW

EDIT: github, imgur and lots of other sites were down, all ok now. lol

It’s not exactly a bug, but the scroll bar in top 100 categories, goes “over” some of the ## next to names,

I think given the space to left and right the categories can be pulled slightly apart so that scroll bars can not go over stats, but void instead. imo.
thanks!

Yeah, I know about the problem. It happens only sometimes, so I couldn’t track it down, but I’ll do my best to eliminate it in the future.

1 Like