EyeWire Holiday Gift Exchange!

@lynnschlos You’re welcome! Happy New Year too!

A BIG thank you and warm Holiday wishes to @LynneC.

Eyewire HQ now has a very nice snack drawer in our new office:

And I have an awesome neuron magnet and “magic reappearing” neurons mug so I can keep tracing while drinking my hot chocolate! :slight_smile:

Thank you once again!

@sorek.m  You’re welcome!  Glad it finally got there.

Oh Lynn thank you so much!! best prezzy ever @lynnschlos

I will get pics as soon as

1. Why does the parcel man (the regular post person only delivers letters) always ring when I’m in the bathroom (at least he waits outside for like a minute);

2. So that’s how you ship mugs without breaking them!

3. Cool, Eyewire pens!

4. 50 identical Secret Santa postcards (you can’t really see it in the picture but there are literally 50 of them; I counted)??!! Was there some mistake? I may have to wallpaper the place with them :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, @michellewooten !

I wonder who’s my secret santa now!? :smiley: Those gifts all look great everyone!! :smiley:

@saphiresun enjoy the cup, a little bird told me you lost the previous one! :smiley:

@tiikerikani  YAY!!!  I am so glad they arrived, safe and sound.  There is a story behind the cup and the cards … one day we shall have to visit!  Happy New Year, and many, many blessings!

But why are there 50 of them… :o

lol, I could only get them in groups of 50!  :D  They can make great place mats under coffee and tea mugs!

Thanks Sapphiresun for the book!  It’s on my list for this year!

Whoas @sorek.m and @LynneC omnomnomnom! And love all the other gifts! :slight_smile:

and that eyewire mug, wow! @michellewooten 

Yay!! Thanks to my Secret Santa from New Zealand! Everything arrived safe and sound :) 

Thank you @BenSilverman!! Book looks very interesting!!

Awesome gift thank you!!! :smiley:

p.s. who said books are lame gifts??? 

ooo nice! 

Thank you to my Eyewire Secret Santa, Blackblues for the beautiful travel wallet.  It meant a lot that you read my blurb and gave me a gift I could use, and it’s a beautiful color. See you on Eyewire!

1 Like

So good to see that everything arrived safe and sound and you liked it! I’m glad ^^ 

Enjoy your next journeys! :wink:
1 Like

It’s alllllmost time for Secret Santa 2015!

2 Likes

Yay!
I was hoping y’all would do it again.

1 Like

yay!!
I’ll change the tittle and remove “2014” so that it is not year bound and we can use it every year lol