Digging into the Dig, the eyewire Cell Registry

Woo-hoo! Nice to see the complete list!
Maybe for the ones that we have meshed, we can include a small screenshot of the OV. :smiley:

1 Like

lol i thought of it, but i think it’ll make it too heavy and pretty much all the cells that have been completed in ew have pics in fb ew page so I thought against it, but if others want…we can think of it :slight_smile:

Ok, so now it’s up to the latest active cells, from now on i’ll be updating The Registry every two months or so after every major weekly competition, so as to not directly give away any event cells pre-active (evil cubes, hunts, marathons etc and so on).

So after every comp is finished I’ll be updating (this also more or less coincides with sectors, ie it takes us more or less 2-3 months to finish a sector in The Dig.) it

Very cool!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Wow! soooooo cool!:grinning:

1 Like

Updated Cell Registry sheet, now it has all cells/info/stats up to today, when this post is made.

And @annkri has made a new tab in the sheet with interesting/fun charts etc :slight_smile: ty

And with the seg gren prob fixed in zfish cells they should now be more accurate in the cell size/cubes # :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Nseraf! Cool!

1 Like

Updated the Cell Registry.

2 Likes

Updated the Cell Registry. 27/2/2018.

2 Likes

charts also updated

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates guys!

1 Like

Umm, I think I found error, Relic 10.63 is cell id 79597, but in the cell registry, it is 79595.
Is it error or…?

1 Like

all fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh great! I am glad I found out!

1 Like

3/23 12:46 pm
Up to date by me!

Alright! Updated again! (It seems like I’m only doing this job. . .)

Nothing is updated if I don’t update it lol :stuck_out_tongue: (in terms of new cells/cube counts, cell descriptions and so on lol)

But thanks for the work you’re putting in maintaining it :slight_smile:

speaking of which I’ll update it when i get back home.

1 Like

OOh that’s why it hasn’t been updated for while… heheh :dizzy_face:

updated it.