Digging into the Dig, the eyewire Cell Registry

Updated the Cell Registry. 27/2/2018.

2 Likes

charts also updated

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates guys!

1 Like

Umm, I think I found error, Relic 10.63 is cell id 79597, but in the cell registry, it is 79595.
Is it error or…?

1 Like

all fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh great! I am glad I found out!

1 Like

3/23 12:46 pm
Up to date by me!

Alright! Updated again! (It seems like I’m only doing this job. . .)

Nothing is updated if I don’t update it lol :stuck_out_tongue: (in terms of new cells/cube counts, cell descriptions and so on lol)

But thanks for the work you’re putting in maintaining it :slight_smile:

speaking of which I’ll update it when i get back home.

1 Like

OOh that’s why it hasn’t been updated for while… heheh :dizzy_face:

updated it.

A really hard and long work ! Congrats and thanks to all contributors :slight_smile:

1 Like

New link to the EW Registry, old link won’t work anymore, reshared it to the ppl who had it before.

Updated it.

my diagrams are also updated

1 Like

updated it.

Updated it, also re-updated some previous cells from 76k-79k range i found some mistakes in.

why do some cells have 0 or 1 for a cell size? Are there 0 to 1 cubes in it? How do those work?

You’re probably referring to zfish dupe cells. Ashwin grabs cells from synapses instead of CBs like in ew, so if he creates 60 “cells” some may end up being boutons/synapses of the cell overall cell, so they are frozen and remain at 0 or 1.

That or there are nontraced cells in ew yet which might have 1 cubes in yet.

1 Like

I won’t be updating this anymore, if anyone wants to pick up the “job” I’ve allowed editing for anyone with the link, my suggestions are these:

use this kk’s script to quickly gather cells info: https://gist.github.com/ChrisRaven/81ac0ecde8cde97fc970bf4d1c8e1b7a/raw/599d5a2ae3ba5793d4a482e69254fbf6bd2c847f/eyewiredigger.user.js

(tampermonkey required)

you’ll haVe to enable/disable it when you’re not using it/want to use it, otherwise it goes on top of start playing button etc.

you should see 2 white fields, input starting cell id there for example 1000 and below the ending one for example 1010

and press start, now the script will find all information about those # cells.

copy paste them all in a new tab in the dig sheet, bc they wont be in the same format as the rest, then after you’ve cleared format on them and applied calibri font 13 size copy paste them in the appropriate fields/columns, the tags etc I don’t copy paste but if you want I can not and will not longer stop you.

When you’re done copy pasting etc from ew and to other sheets, delete the new tab.

So far I’ve more or less done perm. tabs for every 10k cells so from 0 to 2k, 2k to 75k are some princeton tests so i isolated them there, and then 75k-79k, then 80-89k, if and whoever is updating this if ew ever reaches 90k cells i’d suggest creating a new 90-99k tab (the numericals are cell ids, each cell has a unique increasing by +1 cell id, don’t confuse them with cube ids, 1 cell has many cubes (ids) but only one cell id).

I hope if anyone picks up this they give it the care it deserves, if not, oh well. :slight_smile: