Thank you

Hi all!

I have not been on in a while due to computer issues, but I wanted to thank you all for being so awesome!

EyeWire was actually one of the first sites I went on that had online chat, so it was a learning experience for me, knowing what was ok and not ok. But, I got sucked into it, and, even though it took a while, I got past the level two tutorial. By then, I was pretty familiar with most of the players, and I was on every day. EyeWire was the perfect way to relax, especially with other stressful parts of life weighing on me.

Logging on and just having a normal conversation with you guys was, and still is, one of my favorite parts of the day. I was amazed at how nice and helpful a video game community could be. Interacting with leaderboard players and getting promotions was completely new to me, and it was one of the most satisfying things I had ever experienced.

Anyways, I just hope that you all pat yourselves on the back knowing that doing little things made a guy like me so happy. You don’t know how grateful I am to be part of this. While I can no longer be on every day, I will try my best to continue helping this incredible project.

Here’s to 1 Million!
~Peridot

5 Likes

lol @Peridot, welcome back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s so kind of you @Peridot! And I love your icon.

2 Likes

Really kind @Peridot ! Thanks for your words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ymw youre a fun player to chat with :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Peridot what a kind note, it brought a smile to everyone’s face at HQ! We’re so glad you are a part of the Eyewire community and that you find it as warm, welcoming, and interesting as we do!

3 Likes