Secret Santa 2017

It’s tiiiiime! Sign up before Dec 1 for to be a part of the 5th annual Eyewire Secret Santa! :smiley:

3 Likes

Signed up! :smiley:

3 Likes

Friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for Eyewire’s gift exchange! If you haven’t already done so, you should sign up now!

3 Likes

Secret santa gift sent! wooo! :smiley:

5 Likes

Mine’s shipped out too, tracking number says it should arrive by Monday. Woo indeed! :smiley:

5 Likes

Woooo!! Thank you! @annkri amazing secret santa gift! :smiley:

6 Likes

THANK YOU LYNNEC !!

Some delicious cookies and herbal tea and a lovely ornament, complete with origami crane, which now resides on our mantel. We immediately had some cookies, and unanimously pronounced each yummier than the last!

7 Likes

Nikitas!!! Ευχαριστώ!!! I love the poetry and the chance to read and learn!!! Thank you!!!

6 Likes

You’re most welcome :smiley: Hope you like them, Elytis is 1/2 of Greek poets who has gotten a Nobel and Cavafy book should also have Ithaka in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awwww! that’s awesome!

3 Likes

Thanks for the lovely book @Xynopt! Looks like I’ll have some good reading to do in the near future :slight_smile:
Love all the stickers on the card as well!

(p.s. does anyone know how to do an image rotation on here?)
(N: Fixed it for you :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

Had a lovely red parcel waiting for me when i got home last night!

Thank you so much baraitalo!! I’m loving the presents and the kitties are loving the box!

Awesome primate stuff!

Sterling and Rambler had a short discussion over who got the box first

Rambler got the first turn at the box!

Thank you again bara!

5 Likes

you’re most welcome! and the box is a bonus!

3 Likes

@celiad! Thank you so much oh golden secret santa! Sweetest kittie presents arrived at work and all-round much admired.

and you’re a caligrapher to boot!

(apols for the background tut, have to grab cat inspection pics when you can!)

4 Likes

Hey! I got a book yesterday and there was no card or anything attached to it, only the bill. I called all my friends and team members but nobody had a clue so I was thinking maybe it was my Secret Santa but not sure.

In case it was one of my fellow players come out come out whoever you are, I want to say Thank you for being so incredibly spot on! I was on my way to meditation and my teacher was really excited about the book he recommends a lot of students so the timing was perfect <3

2 Likes

My Secret Santa present just came in right time.
Parcels too cute to open.

But then i couldn’t wait, felt like a little child and – uiuiui what a selection, every content just wonderful!
Thanks so much @Atani , you spoil me :relaxed:

5 Likes

Some days things go well, and other days, not so much so! I am your secret santa! There should have been a NOTE, not a bill, with Christmas wishes!!! And, there is more to come! But, it got sent to my house so it will be just a tad late! I am so glad you like it, it means that you should like package #2!! Merry Christmas, Anke!!!

4 Likes

Michelle, that is so awesome!!! <3 <3 <3 It is the best gift ever and I carry the book already around wherever I go, thanks so so much! :-* Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you to Susi for the pretty Eyewire calendar and some Swiss chocolate bars.

6 Likes

One of my favourite books, not rocket science but a very gentle reminder why it’s worth to be happy :heart:

2 Likes