I think i saw wrong picture

Hi. My name is Won-ick. but plz call me Dorminic which is my enlgish name. Im from South Korea. so Im not fluent at English.
anyway I `m beginner in this game. I saw this picture. I believe that this plane is a wrong picture. Not only this but also all pictures in this cube pictures.

I wanna let administrator know this problem. What should i do?

Welcome wartoy, I am Nseraf, I am not an admin but I am experienced enough -I think :p- to answer your question.

this is a misalignment, which means that one slide is not on top of the previous one as it should, there’s a reason this is happening, which in some planes it creates this vertical line. To trace through it you want to:

1.type /debug in chat

2. use alt+left click+ drag on 2d to change planes until you have xy as shown in the pic:
http://imgur.com/5RweUK9
3. you want to scroll up and down in the 2D and mark in your mind some “landmarks” in the 2D, other neurons next to yours and where they shift in 2D, to the right, to left, “up”, “down”.
4. start clicking some segments that you think are correct and then start deleting the obvious wrong ones.
5. after you are left with 1-3 possible correct ones you want to zoom in the 3D and see which one has “cuts” that are similar/identical to the segment before the jump/shift, won’t be many of them, should be only one.
6. trace that remaining segment to the  cube’s wall.

Having said that there are some misalignments that have no trace, that are so damaged that no logical trace can be found. Not many thankfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxrzSptV4ZA&list=UU1s8pi0RifXJ74GX7DzVSMQ

This video has a tutorial on how to trace misalignments but unfortunately it does not have subtitles as it is not made by HQ but by me.

If you have any further questions to me or to admins you can find us in the english channel, 
to join the english channel type /join english and to go back to the Korean /join ko

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

THX for your great answer and good tutorial video.

I am late for answer. Because I am busy to getting a new job. 

I saw ur solution. It looks like difficult for me to solve the problem easily. But I’ll try.

Thx again. 

good luck!

If you don’t succeed at first try and try again!! I’m glad I could help you :slight_smile:

The picture can not fit in the middle of the cube # 527485
<pre class="tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small" data-placeholder="번역" id="tw-target-text" data-fulltext="" dir="ltr" style="unicode-bidi: -webkit-isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 237.5px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); height: 48px; font-size: 16px !important; line-height: 24px !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">......(if true, then give me a llittle point...:))

cube #527911 is have half white picture…

Hi spes004,

I’m sorry you’re having troubles with your cubes. I had a look at 527911 and it sounds like you were having loading issues. You can adjust your loading speeds using the gear wheel icon in the bottom right of your screen. You can set your computer and internet speed accordingly. This can help with any load issues you may be experiencing.

As for your first post, 527485 has a misalignment in the seed piece. This is where a 2D slide got misaligned while imaging the data set. If you read Nseraf’s post at the top of this thread, he explains how to trace around misalignments.

Hope this helps!
M.