Help! What is this?

Thanks, I’ll save them to png’s next time.

1 Like

I think these two parts are connected, but I can’t get it to be painted correctly, light blue fills either to the left or to the right of the “bridge”.

1 Like

another merger.

1 Like

Horrible cube, spent half an hour on it… The start is a merger, I assume - and the main path was really fuzzy in the 2d-slice view… And my reward: 20 points, which means I failed really hard, right?
Don’t get me wrong: Points are not that important - but I don’t see any chance to improve without knowing, what I might have done wrong… Therefore I thought, I should ask here :slight_smile:

What have I done? And what was I supposed to do? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Wrong type of cell in SAC#1??

1 Like

@nkem pointed out that if you zoom out the view of SAC#1 you see that a second cell has been caught.

1 Like

Another merger

1 Like

When we skip a cube, I’d like to see the following two options:

Tell us why (link)
Just gimme a new one!

Under tell us why, we could have some multiple choice options like

Possible merger
I think I’ve made a mess of this one
Expert eye needed
Too big and/or gnarly

If that process could somehow tag the cube for further study, or even make a screenshot, I feel it would be most beneficial to the Eyewire endeavor. 

Pipe dream: users can spend some kind of earned points on feedback for the cubes they marked with “tell us why”.
1 Like

Another pipe dream: Championship Smackdown using cubes tagged and vetted as difficult.

1 Like

Merger I believe 

1 Like

Another choice for the Why Do You Want to Skip screen:

Too much wrong path to undo!
1 Like

Another merger @grimreaper in SAC#1

1 Like
Another choice for the Why Do You Want to Skip screen:

Too much wrong path to undo!

@beckeemo
Wouldn’t the “start over” button work for this issue? Or was there also too much correct path to start from beginning? :smiley:

1 Like

I find the start over button some times just moves me on to the next cube so I just dont use that.

2 Likes

Another Merger

2 Likes

Another Merger SAC1 

1 Like

We really gotta find a way to streamline reportage of mergers!

1 Like

I have a slide where it almost seems overexposed… I’ll show you the side by side layers so you can see the difference:

2 Likes

Another merger  on SAC #1

2 Likes

they seem  dendrites of another neuron  not of  SAC

Ciao
Mario
2 Likes