Fan art!

Hello fellow eyewirers!
I noticed that no one has created a fan art forum where people could post really cool fan art for eyewire, so I am doing just that! I made this picture on a really cool IPad app that I found. (also, the logo is backwards, but it still looks cool) The picture is supposed to be a cell branching out.

7 Likes

love it ! Keep up, got this one in my background desktop :grinning:

3 Likes

Yay! For Science!

4 Likes

lol someone forgot to switch back to their admin acct :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot of play that looks like art to me (I’m a photographer hobbyist)

2 Likes

I also created a stereogram (a.k.a. magic eye) a while ago (it says Eyewire in all caps)

2 Likes

and a wigglegram!
wigglegram%20-%20eyewire

3 Likes

Here’s a painting from Daniela inspired by Neo! Maybe an Eyewire painting next!

3 Likes

It’s so pretty! Maybe, can’t wait to see.

1 Like

Just posting these here: :grinning:
neuron%20final%20png%201

rainbow%20neuron%20final%201

3 Likes

wow these are so beautiful! May we post them on the Eyewire blog?

Thanks, and sure I don’t mind :grinning:

1 Like

I really like the second one ! :star_struck:
Style, colors, 3D effect with lights… you’re a true artist :heart_eyes:

1 Like

isn’t this one from MIT few weeks ago ? Really cool !
perhaps a larger pic for printing purpose ?? :heart_eyes:

Yeah it’s from MIT Museum Neuron Painting night! I can try to nab a higher resolution one :slight_smile:

Reminds me of Ross Bleckner’s works

2 Likes

My 3-year old daughter has been curious about the Eyewire magnet since I got it, and we’ve talked a lot about brains lately. She just painted a brain and I thought I’d share it with you all. There’s also an ankylosaur somewhere in there.

6 Likes

I was looking at Loot 98 in the overview and all I could think of was an eldritch horror . . . so this is what happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Made a colorful wallpaper :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is so wonderful, thank you for sharing! Do you mind if I post on Eyewire facebook?

1 Like